Saturday, September 8, 2012

Galaxy Stores Local Tournament - Week 14

Finally, people show! Still a little late, but early enough to manage a tourney. I cruised through Swiss with a 3-0 record, hitting a slight hiccup when I got grade locked for two of the games against my pal's Spike Brothers, but I ultimately managed to pull through with a 2-1 against him. I lost in top four to an incomplete Tsuku deck because I was naive enough to believe my opponent wasn't going to start checking the nuts after sitting on Amaterasu for around four turns. It hurts, though, because they were betting on the second trigger rather than remembering and making a proper choice, and I was able to block for no pass and still survive. Bleh. Happens, though. My friend won in finals.

All prize packs today yielded jank, with the best pull being a Mirror Demon to second place. We'll get good stuff next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment